The Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition is another good activator that can be use to activate any version of Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008 R2 and Server 2008 RTM. If you have Office 2010 in your system, you also can use this activator.
This activator is a ‘Frankenbuild’ Loader, meaning it swaps out files in order to activate. I also called it a complete loaders collection as you can use it for Windows as well as Office 2010.
I just tested this Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition on several Windows 7 Ultimate edition PCs with different specifications and all are successfully activated.
Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition Features:
– Safer loader installation (than other activators)
– Activate any edition (without reducing default activation abilities)
– Trial Reset (get back 4 rearms and 30 days)
– Custom loaders integration available in advanced mode.
– Show the Windows activation information directly on the screen.
– SLIC checking: checksum, SLIC&RSDT&XSDT markers
– Installed loader information: Boot Loader and SLIC Emulator
– SLIC and Certificate dump
– Ability to use external SLIC’s and certificates storage
– KB971033 ready
– Shows extended activation-related information.
– Detects Chew-WGA and RemoveWAT activators related system changes.
– Activates Office 2010 (w7lxe.exe / office2010)
– Automatic and Advanced Mode as shown in the figure below:
How to use the Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition?
Once you downloaded the Windows 7 Loader extreme edition, you need to use the compression tools such as Winzip or WinRAR to extract the file.
For a beginner/starter user, just right-click on the w7lxe.exe file and select run as administrator. From the pop-up window, click Yes and you will see the following screen:
Just do nothing, wait and the activator will automatically activate the Windows 7. If you don’t want to wait, you can click on the Activate button under the Loader: section.
The activation of Windows 7 started and PC will restart, then select the “Windows 7 Loader XE” option to continue loading. Upon completion, you will need to restart the PC again.
If you are still unable to activate the Windows 7, read the Info.exe file in the downloaded Windows 7 Loader extreme edition package.
For advanced user, the Windows 7 Loader Extreme edition v3.503 also offering advanced features to help you activate Windows 7.
Click on the Advanced Mode button at the bottom of the screen and you will see the following screen: