Use WAT Fix to Solve Your Windows 7 Activation Problems
Some of you may try to activate your version of Windows 7 in different ways but still not successful. When come to the real activator or Windows loader that are 100% working, it may not able to activate it because you has done something on the PC i.e. try to activate using many different activators.
So, you need to download WAT Fix in order to solve most of your activation problems.
This WAT Fix tool can help you to uninstall several Windows 7 activators like RemoveWAT, HAL7600, Chew7, uODIN, etc.
You also can use the tool to correct important system files including VBS file association and some other services that required for Windows 7 activation. Also, it will remove Microsoft entries from the hosts file. This process make your Windows look like fresh or newly installed.
Then, follow the following steps to activate Windows 7:
• Extract the downloaded WAT Fix to your PC i.e. desktop.
• Right-click on WAT-Fix.exe and choose Run as administrator. Warning: The tool will automatically start running and do not close it while it’s running.
• Get the Windows Loader v2.2.2 and run it (full instructions here) and restart the PC
• If required, use Internet Explorer to revalidate the Windows by going to this site.
If after running WAT Fix you’re unable to boot your PC then you need to use the following steps to fix the problem:
1. Boot up the PC from the Windows 7 installation DVD disc.
2. Select the “Repair your computer” option
3. Select “Command Prompt”
4. Input “bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force” (without quotes)
5. Restart the PC
Note: If the above doesn’t fix your boot issue then use the command “bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force” instead. Just make sure you remove all USB flash drives before you use the command.