RemoveWAT is just another great Windows 7 activator that you can use and it tested works on all versions of Win 7 and Server 2008 R2. But this tool is not for Win Vista and Server 2008 edition.
Unlike some of the Windows 7 activator, the RemoveWAT come with simple user interface that you just need to click a button to activate the operating system.
Basically this tool will remove the WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the operating system, whilst still retaining genuine status.
Download the activator here![Zip file password: 1234]
The RemoveWAT v2.2.6 Features
Following are some of the great features that you can expect from this loader:
- It’s a standalone application that can run individually.
- Requires no additional processes running after using the activator.
- Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent.
- Efficiently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a Windows installation.
- Safe and clean software that will not harm your computer if you run it.
- There is an uninstall option that allow you to reverse the RemoveWAT patch.
- Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue.
- It shows the progress bar to allow overview of completion time.
- A completely safe solution with zero risk of bricking your boot sector or rendering your PC unbootable.
Instructions to Use the RemoveWAT v2.2.6:
- First, download the RemoveWAT 2.2.6 here [Zip file password: 1234].
- Once you downloaded the tool, you need to use the compression tools such as Winzip or WinRAR to extract the file to the intended location in your PC.
- Disable all antivirus and firewalls by clicking on the icons on the system tray and choose disable.
- Right-click on the RemoveWAT 2.2.6.exe and choose Run as Administrator from the pop up menu. You will see the following screen:
- Click Remove WAT button and wait until you see the message on successful completion of the procedure.
- Computer will restart automatically and the system is activated.
2018 update: To clarify, this removewat activator is no longer update by the developer/creator and some people claim that they got the updated version like v2.2.9 – it’s fake. Also, this tool cannot be use to activate Win 8/8.1/10.
To check the activation status:
- Go to the Control Panel and select System and Security Then, click the System menu.
- You will see the Windows activation status at the bottom of the Control Panel screen.
Not Working? Then How to Uninstall RemoveWAT?
- In case it’s not working, you can’t “uninstall” the tool but you can use another feature in the program called Restore WAT with combination of WATFix tool (link available below).
- It will take some time for removal to complete but once it does it will auto restart the PC.
- After restart, open a Command Prompt (Start – type in cmd in the search box and press Enter) and type: sfc /scannow let that run.
- If needed, reboot the PC. Use other tool available.
Special note: Did you encounter any problems while activation your system? If yes, then you can use this tool – WAT Fix to solved your activation problems. Full instructions on using this tool is available on the page. In case this tool is not working, you still can use other activators like Windows loader v2.2.2 [proven to work and highly recommended].