Windows 7 is an operating system of personal computers from NT family of Windows. Microsoft released it for manufacturing on 22 July 2009 and made its availability on 22 October 2009. The intentions behind making this Windows were an increment in improvements and to enhance the capabilities of users.
They fixed all the lackings and bugs in the previous versions such as windows vista and XP. Thus, maintaining the stability in both hardware and software of the users. This Window continued improvement in the user interference “Windows Aero” with the addition of a restored taskbar. It now comes with many additions in taskbar with a smooth and better management interface.
The Important Features of Windows 7
The team has included some other novel features in the operating system such as:
- New file sharing feature named as HomeGroup.
- Availability of multiple libraries, and multi-touch input support.
- The addition of a new interface called ‘Action center’ to give maintenance information and system security overview.
- The addition of tweaks in the control system of user account makes it user-friendly.
- This Windows is shipped with some stock applications with updated versions including windows media player, windows media center and internet explorer 8.
- Another benefit of Windows 7 is its reliability and responsiveness. It is very quick to start and shut down with fewer prompts and interruptions as well as a quick recovery from crashes.
- Additionally, Windows 7 works with Windows XP mode along with a broad range of apps and devices, which means that there is the possibility of running older XP windows from the desktop of Windows 7.
- Another great feature of Library groups enables to find the document in various folders or even on different PCs by jump lists, instant search, and pop-up reviews. Therefore, you can easily share and access your work files, network resources and programs without remaining stick to the workstation.
- Windows 7 also allows restoration of the deleted folders or files to secure and protect confidential information.
- It also provides online protection once activated.
We have listed just those features that are common to the windows users. For more information on the features and updates in windows 7, you can have a look at the Microsoft Official site.
Now, when you already got the Windows 7 there is another issue that always bother computer users is the activation problem. If you are unaware, the Windows activator is one of the great choices. There are several Windows 7 activators available like Windows loader v2.2.2 by Daz, KMSpico, RemoveWAT, etc. Of course the Windows Loader is most reliable activator as explain here.
Windows 7 Permanent Activator – KMSpico
Similar to Windows loader, it is the activation tool can register or activate your Windows 7. With the help of KMSpico Windows 7 activator, you can activate Windows 7 Enterprise and Professional editions easily. This tool can work on both 32 as well as 64 bit OS. The best feature of this tool is its authenticity.
Same like Windows loader, the working of this activator requires disabling firewall and antivirus first. This is a small sized intelligently coded activation program that does its work with just a single click required from your side.
Some Important Features
- A small size utility that makes it easy to download and use or even share with your colleagues just in seconds.
- This activator does not require an internet connection to do the activation. It’s also available in portable version.
- It can activate Windows 7 pro and enterprise but other editions yet to test.
- Totally secure, genuine and 100% lifetime permanent activation just in seconds.
- Full automatic activation and does not require any user intervention.
- It supports latest Operating System including Windows 10 and 8.1 as well as all MS Office editions.
- All Windows languages are supported.
How to Use the KMSpico?
- First, you will need to download the tool from here.
- The next step is to go the location where you have downloaded your activator and extract the file to your computer desktop.
- Double-click on the .exe file and it will start install it. Just follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
- Go to the Start button and click KMSpico.
- Once you can see the user interface, click on the backup tokens before anything else.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to go on to the next window.
- The final step of this process is to click on the red button, which gives a signal to the tool to start the activation process.
- Once the tool has activated your Windows 7 successfully, it will show you a small popup box saying “Activation Successful” message.
As you can see the Win 7 activation using kmspico is pretty simple and this tool is easy to use. However, in case your edition of Windows 7 is not supported by this tool, you can always use other tools to activate it. More info on kmspico activator can be found here.