Microsoft Toolkit is a set of toolkits or activators for managing licensing, deploying, and activating the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
So while other activator only can activate a single application, this toolkit is a combination of 2-in-1 tools i.e. Windows Toolkit and Office Toolkit. You can use it to activate both popular programs at ease.
For each one of the toolkit, you can choose from the two activation methods that are available, Auto KMS and EZ activator.
- The KMS developers are number one server base activation provider for Windows as well as other software’s.
- The EZ Activator was developed by Daz team. The developer for another great Windows activator, i.e. Windows Loader.
One of the cool features of this activator is that all the functions are run in the background and their also disabling the GUI (graphical user interface) to avoid several functions is running at the same time. This can prevent any conflict and damage while the program is running.
There are many customization features available for Microsoft Office such as Office Uninstaller, Product Key Checker, AutoKMS Uninstaller and AutoRearm Uninstaller. For information about individual functions, changelot, settings, FAQs, click the Readme button available at the bottom of the Windows Toolkit screen.
Bear in mind that here is the minimum requirements for Microsoft Toolkit (MTK) 2.6:
- .NET framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Download and install it on your PC)
- Win Vista or newer for Windows Toolkit 2.6
- MS Office 2010 or 2013 for Office Toolkit 2.6
Note: Just for your reference, MTK can NOT activate Windows 7 Ultimate edition (only). If you have Windows 7 Ultimate you will need Daz’s Windows Loader to activate it.
The Great Features of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
The following are the great features of this tool:
- It can run as a standalone application as it’s an exe file.
- Two in one tools – able to activate Win 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista AND Office 2013 & 2010.
- Offline and Online activator available – doesn’t need to access internet to complete the activation. But the older versions up to 2.4.3 are not supporting the offline module.
- Lifetime activation – just need to do the activation process once
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit system which means all the current versions of operating system and Office are supported.
- Tested 100% clean and virus free. It’s totally safe to be installed in your system.
- The activator is working stable as no core system files get modified.
- Build-in Auto KMS and EZ activator modules make the activator even better and provide a perfect activation algorithm.
- Two activation methods – Auto KMS and EZ activator. Choose one option as you like and it will do the activation successfully (for both options)
- Application integrity checking to ensure it’s working at the best conditions (collaborates with other software’s)
- The toolkit supports manually call activation system. Just click the Phone button (in the Activation tab) and get the 12 digit code and call Microsoft through Skype.
- All the activation information is display clearly in the Information Console You can see clearly that your version of Windows/Office is activated or not.
- For more details, please click on the Readme button available at the bottom of the screen.
How to Use the Windows Toolkit 2.6 ?
- Install Win Vista/7/8/8.1 on your computer. Temporary disable your Anti-Virus protection.
- Free download the Microsoft Toolkit v2.6 here.
- Use the compression tool like Winzip to unzip the file to your computer i.e. desktop.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.exe in your computer desktop and choose Run as administrator.
- Click Yes to allow the program run on the computer. You will see the following screen. Update: The screens still show the older version 2.5.2 but your downloaded software already updated to the latest version 2.6. Instructions below still can be use.
- Click on the Windows button.
- A new window will show the Windows Toolkit 2.6. In the Main tab, it will show your PC/laptop system information and whether it’s supported by this activator.
- Click on the Activation tab. In the Activator/Tool Selection section, by default the AutoKMS was selected, just click on the Install button to activate your system.
- You will see the AutoKMS was successfully installed.
- Then in the Activation/Licensing Functions section, click the Activate Just be patient as it take some time to activate the system, then click the Check button to check the activation license status.
- To double confirm, click the Product Keys tab, choose the Windows edition in the Product Selection section and under the Key Functions, click the Check
- Activation is done, close the toolkit. Restart your PC and enjoy a fully activated system for lifetime.
- Re-enable your anti-virus protection. All the best!
Free download the Microsoft Toolkit v2.6 here! [Be patient as the file is little big!]