Do you have problem with Windows 7 activation? Some of you may have difficulty to activate the operating system, these may due to the following reasons:
- If the Windows edition is an upgraded from earlier version then the problem is that you installed the Win version without having Vista on the computer to upgrade from. The upgrade product key does not work if Setup does not find an eligible OS installed on the computer.
- Upgrading from a 32-bit OS to a 64-bit OS will not work, they have to be the same…..on a single hard-drive.
- The key you typed does not match the key assigned to your copy of Windows. If you’re sure that you typed it correctly, you will need to buy a new product key.
- You already use the product in one of your PC! Usually the license terms allow one copy of Windows to be used on each computer.
How to install Windows 7 Ultimate edition?
If you are newbie, the installation may not easy for you. However, the article here provides you with step-by-step installation tutorial with screen captured.
Before you install the operating system, it’s good to know the minimum system requirements. Here are the recommended requirements:
- 1 gigahertz or faster processor [32-bit or 64-bit].
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (for 32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (for 64-bit)
- 16 GB of available hard disk space (for 32-bit) or 20 GB of available hard disk space (for 64-bit)
- DVD ROM/RW.
If you are unsure, here are the step-by-step guide on how to activate Windows 7 Ultimate edition, you also can download the proven activators from the links below.
Checking the Activation Status
After complete the installation of Win 7, you need to check whether your system is activated or not, follow the steps below to clarify it. But if you are newly install, most of the time it’s not activated.
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel dialog box displayed, select System and Security menu and then click the System
- As you can see from the following screen, you will see the Windows activation status at the bottom of the screen. It’s not activated yet.
Windows 7 Activation Using the Activator that Works!
Windows 7 activation is a way of registering the operating system that installed on your computer and making it legal. After install a fresh copy of Win 7 to your computer, normally you are given 30-day to activate it.
If you forgot or do not activate the system, then after the 30-day grace periods, some features will be disables and prevents you to use all properties of your system. Also you may not be able to update your system with the recent update from Microsoft website.
Actually, you can activate the operating system during the installation process. However, if you don’t do that, you still can start activating the system using any one of the methods below.
- Activate it manually (phone or Internet)
- Activate it using activator (loader)
The following are some of the popular loaders or activators to help you activate the operating system successfully. Click on the links below will bring you to the details activation steps and download each of the tool as needed.
- Windows Loader (work best for Win 7)
- RemoveWAT 2.2.6 (great for Win7)
- Microsoft Toolkit (activator for Win 7/8/10 and MS Office)
- Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition
Note: You can freely use any one of the activator. In case one activator is not working for you just try to use another one. Please note this we provide the tools for education purpose and you should support manufacturer by purchasing an original software license once you can afford.
Good luck in your Windows 7 activation journey!