RemoveWAT is just another great Windows 7 activator that you can use and it tested works on all versions of Win 7 and Server 2008 R2. But this tool is not for Win Vista and Server 2008 edition.
Unlike some of the Windows 7 activator, the RemoveWAT come with simple user interface that you just need to click a button to activate the operating system.
Basically this tool will remove the WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the operating system, whilst still retaining genuine status.
The RemoveWAT v2.2.6 Features
Following are some of the great features that you can expect from this loader:
- It’s a standalone application that can run individually.
- Requires no additional processes running after using the activator.
- Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent.
- Efficiently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a Windows installation.
- Safe and clean software that will not harm your computer if you run it.
- There is an uninstall option that allow you to reverse the RemoveWAT patch.
- Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue.
- It shows the progress bar to allow overview of completion time.
- A completely safe solution with zero risk of bricking your boot sector or rendering your PC unbootable.
Instructions to Use the RemoveWAT v2.2.6:
- First, download the RemoveWAT 2.2.6 here.
- Once you downloaded the tool, you need to use the compression tools such as Winzip or WinRAR to extract the file to the intended location in your PC.
- Disable all antivirus and firewalls by clicking on the icons on the system tray and choose disable.
- Right-click on the RemoveWAT 2.2.6.exe and choose Run as Administrator from the pop up menu. You will see the following screen:
- Click Remove WAT button and wait until you see the message on successful completion of the procedure.
- Computer will restart automatically and the system is activated.
To check the activation status:
- Go to the Control Panel and select System and Security Then, click the System menu.
- You will see the Windows activation status at the bottom of the Control Panel screen.
Special note: Did you encounter any problems while activation your system? If yes, then you can use this tool – WAT Fix to solved your activation problems. Full instructions on using this tool is available here. In case this tool is not working, you still can use other activators like Windows loader v2.2.2.