RemoveWAT is just another great Windows 7 activator that you can use and it tested works on all versions of Win 7 and Server 2008 R2. But this tool is not for Win Vista and Server 2008 edition.
Unlike some of the Windows 7 activator, the RemoveWAT come with simple user interface that you just need to click a button to activate the operating system.
Basically this tool will remove the WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the operating system, whilst still retaining genuine status.
The RemoveWAT v2.2.6 Features:
- Requires no additional processes running after using the activator.
- Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent.
- Efficiently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a Windows installation.
- There is an uninstall option that allow you to reverse the RemoveWAT patch.
- Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue.
- It shows the progress bar to allow overview of completion time.
- A completely safe solution with zero risk of bricking your boot sector or rendering your PC unbootable
Instructions to Use the RemoveWAT v2.2.6:
- First, download the RemoveWAT here.
- Once you downloaded the tool, you need to use the compression tools such as Winzip or WinRAR to extract the file to the intended location in your PC.
- Disable all antivirus and firewalls by clicking on the icons on the system tray and choose disable.
- Right-click on the RemoveWAT 2.2.6.exe and choose Run as Administrator from the pop up menu. You will see the following screen:
- Click Remove WAT button and wait until you see the message on successful completion of the procedure.
- Computer will restart automatically and the system is activated.
To check the activation status:
- Go to the Control Panel and select System and Security Then, click the System menu.
- You will see the Windows activation status at the bottom of the Control Panel screen.
Special note: Did you encounter any problems while activation your system? If yes, then you can use this tool – WAT Fix to solved your activation problems. Full instructions on using this tool is available here.